Bloggers Unite for the Gulf of Mexico: There's More to Be Done than Watch and Pray, but Send Prayers Too

What I feared has come upon me; what I dreadedhas happened to me. ~~ Book of Job, 3:25As I see Alex turn into the first hurricane of the season while oil still kills fish and wildlife in the Gulf of Mexico, I think of Job, and hope we aren't tried as he was.As we on the Gulf Coast brace for potential hurricanes this summer, which means we're praying major storm systems go away from the Gulf Coast

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHEAP Pyle Pipadk3 Docking Station - For Iphone/ipad/ipod - Proprietary Interface - 2 X Usb Ports - Hdmi - Black (pipadk3) NOW

BUY Oppo Silicone Gel Heel Cushion, Large (5451) 1 Pair (Pack of 3) OFFER

CHEAP iLive iCP391B iPhone and iPod Clock Radio OFFER